Logitech Crayon Digital Pencil for iPad Pro 12.9-Inch (3rd Gen), iPad Pro 11-Inch, iPad (7th Gen), iPad (6th (Gen), iPad Air (3rd Gen), iPad Mini 5, iOS 12.2 and Above — (Orange) (Renewed)
As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn a small commission on qualifying purchases. I appreciate your support. Check prices here:
Snap-on flush mount Thunderbolt USB hub for iPad https://amzn.to/35c4V8p
As an amazon affiliate, a small commission is earned on qualifying purchases made through product and text links. Your support is greatly appreciated!
Listing on eBay has never been easier!
If you are wondering how some sellers get that perfect image with no background, read on.
In this video, I show you how to quickly make professional listings with the background removal tool on the eBay mobile app. It’s always important to get the best lighting possible before you begin capturing images. A photo box is best as it helps to even out the light, remove shadows, and eliminate backgrounds. If you do not have one, no problem! With some consistent light and a modern smart phone, you can get the desired results.
- Start your listing by scanning product UPC barcode. This will auto populate your listing if it has been sold before in eBay.
- Take photo with a bright light and minimize shadows and reflections
- Adjust image for brightness, exposure, and more. I used Photoshop in the video for comparison but this can easily be done with your smart phone.
*I like to take the picture outside of the eBay mobile app as you cannot adjust brightness, saturation, exposure, etc in the eBay ap
4. Frame image with eBay app and remove background. Touch up with eraser and paint brush to remove or add back parts of image)
5. Relax and admire your beautiful listing